:: School Mission Statement ::
"Believe... Achieve... Succeed...
Through Teaching and Learning"
:: School Belief Statement ::
- We believe students learn in different ways and should be provided with appropriate instructional approaches to meet their individual needs.
- We believe the use of technological resources promotes student learning and achievement.
- We believe students learn best when actively engaged in the learning process.
- We believe students should be provided opportunities to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, both independently and cooperatively.
- We believe a safe environment is essential to promote student learning.
- We believe our school should provide opportunities for all stakeholders to work together as a community of learners.
- We believe students should develop an understanding of cultural diversity.
- We believe students need organizational skills to help them manage the vast amounts of knowledge they are required to learn.
- We believe assessments should be both formal and informal and used to plan and evaluate student achievement throughout the year.
- We believe students should be given opportunities to express their knowledge in unique and creative ways.
:: Buncombe County Schools Vision Statement ::
Preparing all students to realize their potential in a rapidly changing, diverse, global society.